Harringtons Rich in Salmon & Potato is a complete pet food that can be fed to all dogs from 8 weeks onwards.
It has been carefully formulated to provide wholesome nutrition and
contains no artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya and no
Harringtons provides the conventional benefits associated with premium foods.
- No artificial colours or flavours, no dairy, no soya, no added wheat.
- Kelp – a natural source of vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- Yeast to help maintain a healthy digestion.
- With Lamb, a good source of protein.
- Citrus extracts and added vitamins help support a healthy immune system.
- Balanced ratio of Omega 6 and 3 fats for a glossy coat.
- Yucca to help reduce unpleasant odours from flatulence.
Salmon & Potato Composition
26% Salmon & Meal Meals (6.5% dried salmon), Maize, Potato (14%), Rice, Barley, Poultry Fat, Poultry Gravy, Linseed, Maize Protein, Beef Pulp, Minerals, Seaweed(0.1%), FOS (0.1%), Yucca Extract (0.01%).
Protein 21.5%, Fat Content 9%, Crude Fibre 3.5%, Crude Ash 8%, Omega 6, 1.7%, Omega 3, 0.4%.
Dog 3-10kg 65-180g a day
Dog – 10-20kg 180-360g a day
Dog 20-40kg 360-540g a day
Dog 40kg+ 540g+ a day
The recommended daily servings shown in the chart are a guide only. How much you feed depends on age, breed and level of activity* and you should use your own judgement to determine the correct amount of food needed for your dog. Young and growing dogs require feeding little and often and to appetite. Always make sure that your dog has access to fresh water at all times. When changing dog foods, we recommend that you do so gradually.
For active dogs add 10% more food