Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient for the normal growth and function of all cells, including nerve and red blood cells. Good Health B Activated B12 contains Methylcobalamin, the active methylated form of B12. It is vital in supporting the normal processes for general well being. Methylcobalamin supplementation may be beneficial when dietary intake is low or when absorption is impaired.
Good health B Activated B12 is recommended for:
- Vegetarians and vegans
- Supporting energy production
- Iron level concerns – Helps with red blood cell formation and anaemia prevention
- Healthy oxygenation
- Nervous system support
- Healthy hair, skin and nails
- Supporting bone health
- Improving mood
- Older Adults
- Anyone with gastrointestinal disorders (such as chrons disease or celiac disease)
- Or anyone who may be at risk of a B12 a deficiency
No added Gluten, Egg, Crustacea, Fish, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Wheat. No Artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or artificial colours.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.