Benefits of taking B Activated Complex:
- General health and well-being
- Helps to prevent infection
- Supports natural energy production/levels
- Promotes the growth of red blood cells and general cell health
- Supports good digestion
- Provides adrenal support
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Promotes good eye sight, healthy brain function and a balanced appetite
You may be more likely to need supplementation if you:
- are 50 years or older
- are pregnant
- have certain chronic health conditions
- eat a vegetarian diet
- eat a vegan diet
Free form artificial colours, flavours and sweeteners. No added Gluten, Egg, Crustacea, Fish, Dairy, Yeast, Wheat.
What is in Good Health B Activated Complex?
Ingredients (per capsule):
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – 50mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) – 50mg
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) – 20mg
Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate) – 50mg
Activated B6 (Pyridoxal 5’ – phosphate) – 40mg
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) – 300mcg
Activated Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) – 50mcg
Choline L-Bitartrate – 365mcg
How do I take Good Health B Activated Complex?
Adults: Take 1 vege capsule daily, with a meal, or as professionally advised. Best taken at the start of the day.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Precautions around Good Health B Activated Complex?
- Not for use with individuals who have hemochromatosis, as B vitamins support iron absorption
- Check with a health professional if pregnant and/or breast feeding
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those on a restricted diet