Good Health Multi Cleanse is a gentle, effective formula to support detoxification and encourage cleansing
via all four channels of elimination – the liver, kidneys, bowel and skin.
- Milk Thistle supports liver cleansing and the regeneration of liver cells, protects against
harmful substances and has antioxidant properties
- Dandelion Root supports liver and gallbladder function, has cleansing properties and assists digestion
- Red Clover and Yellow Dock are termed blood purifiers; they support skin cleansing
- Burdock Root gently supports the flushing of unwanted toxins from the kidneys
- Liquorice may support the function of the liver and provide antioxidant benefits to the liver
- Cascara Sagrada supports bowel tone and function; and also supports the removal of waste products through the bowel
- Turmeric is a natural antioxidant and supports liver detoxification process
- Irish Moss supports the lungs, kidneys and bladder while supporting the integrity of the digestive tract
- Chlorella is highly nutritive; it’s naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant protection against pollution and toxins while supporting the immune system
- Taurine is an amino acid that is required by the liver for removal of toxic chemicals from the body
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also supports healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach and intestines to promote their elimination of toxins and waste
Good Health Multi Fibre is a comprehensive formula that supports elimination of toxins and waste.
- Flaxofibre provides both soluble and insoluble fibre from flax seeds to gently support bowel regularity and digestive health, and support cardiovascular health and healthy blood cholesterol
- Psyllium provides fibre to support bowel function and regularity
- Slippery Elm Bark acts as a soothing coating for the digestive tract
- Pectin is a gel forming fibre which binds onto toxins supporting their excretion. It also helps support healthy cholesterol levels by binding with cholesterol and bile acids in the stomach, to promote their excretion
- Beetroot Powder nourishes the blood and is traditionally used to support liver detoxification, improve liver function and the metabolism of fats within the liver
- Chlorella is naturally high in chlorophyll, which is well known for its potent internal detoxing and chelating properties, assisting the body in the removal of toxins.
- Supports liver detoxification
- Weight loss support and cholesterol support treatment
- Detoxification against toxic or chemical overload
- Digestive conditions: diverticulosis, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence and colic
- Supports general health
- Skin problems – acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ulcers, boils
- Support for weight / cholesterol management problems
- Allergy sufferers
- Migraines and headaches
- Fatigue / lack of energy
- Water retention
- Joint pain
- Recurrent colds & flu
Tips for optimal wellness
Increase your daily activity levels. Exercise 3-4 times per week for 30 minutes to 1 hour. For best results, consult with a fitness trainer.
Eat real food
Enjoy fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, legumes, nuts and seeds. Include garlic and ginger in your meals. Increase green leafy vegetables. Reduce food additives, preservatives, pesticides and chemicals, saturated fats, fried food, sugar, flour and processed food; as well as caffeine, alcohol and non-essential drugs.
Drink water and herbal tea
Drink at least 5-8 glasses of water per day. In addition try herbal teas. In the hot months try peppermint or mint tea with added apple juice and ice cubes. Try chamomile tea at night to support relaxation.
Skin brushing and toxin removal
Every day brush your skin with a dry flannel or body brush before washing to remove toxins that are excreted out of the skin. Try soaking in an Epsom salts bath, for 15 minutes maximum, to relax muscles and de-stress.