Complete Ingredients: Water, Enzyme Wizard enzymes blended from plants, surfactant and non-essential oil fragrance.
Breaking down bowl grime into its basic elements is so easy with our Natureal Enzyme formula. Carbon, hydrogen and other elements readily integrate with the environment instead of polluting it. Even mineral buildups like calcium and lime simply fall apart when our enzymes break down the organic ‘glue’ that holds it in place. Plus, our enzymes completely remove odours, leaving the room smelling fresh and truly clean without strong fragrances.
Enzyme Wizard Bathroom / Toilet Cleaner is a concentrated formula specifically blended for removal of organic matter.
- Safely removes hard water and calcium deposits from all surfaces.
- Has a rapid penetrating action that breaks down all organics by using an organic salt (Ca).
- Eliminates odours by destroying the source of the problem.
- Replaces the need for using bleach in a washroom/bathroom environment
- Removes Biofilm that bacteria feed on, leaving a safer environment.
- Gentle for Allergies, Asthma & skin irritations
Features / Benefits
- Unique Multifunction enzyme formula to break down all urine and organic matter inside the toilet bowl.
- Contains no caustic ingredients – Won’t damage the surface of the toilet bowl that becomes pitted
- The formula includes Citric acid that is designed to remove all calcium and hard water deposits in and around the toilet.
- Specially designed formula to adhere to toilet bowl surface by means of using a foaming spray head.
- Can be disposed of down drains, the enzyme will carry on breaking down organic matter in drains.
- Can be diluted down to 10:1 and used as a general bathroom cleaner.
How to Use – General Cleaning:
- The product comes as a ready to use formula.
- Spray the inside of the toilet bowl liberally with the product.
- Scrub the toilet bowl surface as one would do normally with the toilet brush.
- Flush toilet so as to rinse the surface.
- Spray some of the toilet bowl cleaners onto the surface after cleaning so as to get extra cleaning action from the enzymes and this will also allow the fragrance to linger.
How to Use – Heavy Duty cleaning:
- For Heavily soiled toilets spray the surface of the toilet bowl as well as the toilet brush.
- Scrub the toilet bowl and allow the product to sit on the surface for 3-5 minutes.
- Continue to clean rest of bathroom
- Once the whole bathroom has been cleaned the flush toilet and spray some product onto the surface to allow the fragrance to linger.
- Start with a new toilet bowl brush when changing over.
- If the toilet bowl is stained from the metals in the water it may take a little longer to work.
- Do not mix toilet bowl cleaner with any bleach-based products as this will de-activate the enzymes
- Can also be used around the bathroom as a heavy-duty cleaner to remove scale and lime off glass, tiles and taps.
- Can be used on all surfaces around the bathroom.
- The product comes ready to use and does not need to be diluted.
- Can be used with Poly Quat sanitiser