Commercial fly and flying insect glue trap with a contemporary discreet aesthetic design for a wide range of applications.
Side access to glue board for quick and easy servicing.
Aluminium removable debris tray.
Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress.
Removable attractant trays for increased catch
Compact 15w model for space restricted installations
Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance.
Ideal for use within Commercial kitchens, Front of house, Industrial food preparation areas.
Approx. coverage: 120m²
Unit Halo 45
Voltage 230V ~ 50Hz
Dimensions(mm) 588 x 404 x 118
Coverage 120 Sq. Metres
Weight 6.5 Kg
Light Output 45W
Tubes 3 x TPX15-18
Starter 3 x I154
Glueboards (x6) GB012 (Black), GB011 (Yellow)
- Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
- Side access to glueboard for quick and easy servicing
- Aluminium removable debris tray
- Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress
- Compact 15W model for space restricted installations
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy UV tubes
- Designed for use with Glupac® glueboards with UV stabiliser
- 45W IP Aqua model available for hose down and sensitive areas
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
- Tubes: 2 x TPX15-18
- Glueboard: 1 x GB012
- Suggested area coverage: 80m²