Pestrol Rodent Free is an Electronic Rodent Repeller, which combines 3 Technologies, Electromagnetic, Ultrasonic and Ionic.
Designed & developed in New Zealand, the Rodent Free is an electronic alternative to Rat & Mice Traps, Baits & Poisons. The rodent repeller has been designed to protect your walls, ceilings and open spaces from invading rodents. It simply plugs into your power socket and once turned on, will start protecting your home. If you are somebody that hates the sight of rats & mice and don’t want to deal with traps, bait stations and disposing of rodents, then this product is the answer.
SAFE & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Chemical Free, Odour Free & harmless to humans. The unit does not interfere with household appliances. Meets all NZ electrical standards and is 100% Safe!
EASY & CONVENIENT TO USE – The unit simply plugs into your power point and utilises the wiring within your building to act as a repelling barrier against Rodents. Pestrol Rodent Free Pro covers walls, ceilings, and open spaces.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – 1 Year Manufacturing Warranty. 60 Day money back guarantee. In business for over 20 years. We stand by our products! We provide customer service that cares and when needed is willing to take the extra steps for you to succeed in controlling pests.
CREATED IN NZ – As advertised on radio, TV, Google and Social NZ wide. New design with improved technology designed & developed in NZ.
Why choose the Pestrol Rodent Free Pro as your rodent deterrent?
- No installation required, simple plug in device
- Effectively covers walls, ceiling and open spaces
- Uses Electromagnetic, ultrasonic and ionic technologies
- Chemical free and a safe product to use around the family.
- Normally does not affect pets and if required the ultrasonic function can be switched off.
- Utilises the existing wiring within the walls of your home to send signals which irritate pests
- Also helps in the control of Cockroaches
- Made of fire retardant materials plus has an inline safety fuse.
- 60 day money back guarantee
How many Rodent Free Rat & Mice Repellers do I need?
- 1 unit is sufficient for 1-2 bedroom house.
- 2 units are sufficient for a 2-3 bedroom house.
- 3 units are sufficient for a 3-4 bedroom house.
- Multi-level houses would require 1-2 units per floor.
- 5 Units are sufficient for a 4-5 bedroom + garage
- Age and state of the electrical wiring will effect the number of units required.
- Units are sufficient for 5+ bedroom, triple storey homes, large office blocks or small motels
- 5 + units or more will be required for larger areas.
Where to use:
- Inside your house
Setting up the deterrent device:
There is a switch on the left side of Rodent Free device. When you plug in the device in mains, make sure the switch is all the way to the bottom so that all the three technologies are active in repelling the rodents. Rodents will get disturbed once the Rodent Free is plugged in. It will take from 1-7 days normally to get of rodents from a building. In some cases, it may take 14 or even 30 days to get rid of all rodents in unusual circumstances. This is based on feedback from customers and general field testing over 12 years.
How does it work?
Rodent Free Pro makes use of three technologies to repel the rodents : Electromagnetic, Ultrasonic, Ionic.
Electromagnetic Rodent Control and Deterrent
The Electromagnetic technology used in the Pestrol Rodent Free utilises the existing wiring within the walls of your home or building by simply sending pulsing or shifting signals through the wires. This pulsing is tuned to directly affect the pest’s nervous system. The signal is turned on and off at set intervals so that rodents and cockroaches don’t build up a tolerance. Electromagnetic vibrations irritate the pests and they tend to stay away. The electromagnetic technology is the most powerful defence of this unit.
Ultrasonic Rodent Control
The Ultrasonic technology utilises a high frequency sound which is emitted from the unit at intervals. This Ultrasonic sound is not audible to humans.
The Pestrol Rodent Free uses a variable pulse generator that emits changing fluctuating sound waves. The unit also switches the unit off and on, ensuring pests do not become accustomed to the technology. The varying high frequency sounds creates a very uncomfortable environment for the rats, mice, and roaches making it almost impossible for them to communicate, breed, gather food, nest, and live their daily lives.
The Ultrasonic sound waves cannot pass through solid objects and walls. The Ultrasonic sound emitted from this unit will be effective in the room that you have placed the unit in.
Ionic Rodent Control
Ionic technology is a complementary feature to our rodent control unit, helping create a pest free and healthy environment within your home or business.
Ionic technology has been used for many years in Air Purification throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Test to see the Rodent Free in action: