Why choose a Pestrol Rotating Owl Bird Scarer?
- The head of the owl rotates with a slight breeze. There is a plastic flap to fit into the back of the head so the breeze will help the head rotate.
- Made of durable plastic, has realistic reflective eyes which shine brightly.
- Hand painted so it will appear realistic to birds.
- An ornament addition to your garden
- Very easy to set up. Simply put on a stake or fill with sand to weigh down the owl.
- Best used in gardens, decks, roofs, hung on trees, sheds, barns, patios and orchards.
- It will help scare away birds around the unit.
- If the head is stiff loosen the screw holding the head on or spray the connection with silicon.
- The Owl will help to repel birds : minors, sparrows, swallows, blackbirds, starlings and many more.
- The Owl can be held by supplied screws or even better us sand to weigh the unit down.
- It is suggested to use two or more Owls to get greater coverage.
Owls can be used in conjunction with other Pestrol ultrasonic repellers to enhance the coverage.