- Our insect spray also includes 100% natural Pyrethrin which is biodegradable is sunlight, especially designed for New Zealand conditions.
- We have our own unique formula which helps control flying and crawling insects.
- Effective against Flies, fleas, mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches, silverfish and other flying insects
- The nozzle on top of Pestrol 185 g refill can fits easily with a light push into the dispenser
- Pestrol Ultra Automatic Dispenser is easy to use, fully programmable device powered by 2 AA batteries provided with the device
- You can set the time interval on the dispenser. Also, it can be set to work 24 hours, in Day or in Night only.
- Safe to use around children and pets.
- 12 months warranty on our dispensers
How does Pestrol Insect Repel System work?
The Pestrol Insect Spray is a premium product with a unique formulation which includes 100% Natural Pyrethrin specifically designed for NZ conditions.
The key to the Pestrol Ultra dispenser is the precise computerized electronic system that releases a micro mist amount of product into the atmosphere every 5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes. Within these settings, there is also the option of setting the device to 24 hourly, as well as just Night or Day use. The product works by distributing the Pyrethrin evenly throughout the room and surrounding areas, covering an area of 150 square meters (1500 feet).
Pyrethrins themselves are a class of organic compounds normally derived from Chrysanthemum flowers that have potent insecticidal activity. This works by targeting the nervous systems of insects.
This Pestrol Premium product is absolutely safe to use around children and pets, as well as being a gentle alternative for people who suffer from asthma and allergies. Say goodbye to unwanted insects all year round!