No products in the cart.
Green Assassin Weed Killer / Spray&Go Combo
- Brand: Pestrol
- SKU: GAC001
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Green Assassin is a Non-Toxic, Biodegradable solution to weed growth. Its Ingredients are based on naturally renewable resources.
Spray & Go Premium eliminates Moss, Mould, Mildew, Lichen, Algae, and Gunge. It’s bleach-free, biodegradable, and safe to use.
Green Assassin Organic Weed Killer is Guaranteed to Work!
- Targeted weed control.
- Fast results.
- Safe around children.
- Works within 90 minutes.
- No soil residue.
The Green Assassin will kill most weeds if foliage is thoroughly coated. Increase the dosage for stubborn weeds.
4 Litres of Green Assassin will make 60 Litres of organic weed killer.
Spray and Go
Eliminate moss, mold, mildew, lichen, algae, and gunge. No scrubbing! No water-blasting! No hassle!
Get mold, moss, mildew, lichen, and gunge right out of your life! Moss and mould spray control…Over 80% Organic content.
- Spray and walk away… the weather does the rest!
- Results for green moss removal can clearly be seen in just 24 hours! Black Mould, Lichen will take longer and is also dependent on the weather.
- Contains specially selected surfactants to provide protection from regrowth for months ahead.
- 5 Litres makes 30 Litres of spray which covers 100-300 sq metres.
Also great for cleaning buildings.
– No scrubbing!
– No water-blasting!
– No hassle!
– Green Moss and Mould die in 24 hours.
– Black mould takes 4-10 weeks depending on the weather.
– Protects against re-growth for months ahead.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Shake well before use.
2. Mix 1 part Pestrol Spray & Go with 5 parts of water.
3. For heavily contaminated areas it may be necessary to re-spray again once the initial application dries.
4. Application areas may become slippery when wet. Avoid areas until dry.
5. 5 Litres will cover up to 300 sqm depending on porosity and contamination.
Tips and tricks:
- You can rake or hard brissle brush the affected area to speed up moss, mould and lichen removal
- For heavily contaminated areas it may be necessary to re-spray once the initial application has dried
- Recommended to wear protective gloves and eyewear when using product
- Do not apply on or around feed, animal feed and any plants planned for human or animal consumption
- No harmful residue and does not harm earth worms or soil microbes
- If you are on tank water we recommend disconnecting down pipes, and leaving for 2 or 3 heavy rains before reconnecting to ensure all Spray and Go residue is removed
- For years I have used another well known moss and mould removal product (on the radio) and one of my friends suggested I try Spray and Go. I was blown away by how great the results were. It killed the green Moss within 24 hours and I found it worked incredibly well on the black mould. Our concrete has gone back to the original colour. There is no comparison this product is awesome.
- I tried a product that was supposed to work on the moss on concrete tile roof. Did not work and when I rang the supplier they did not want to talk to me. I rang Spray and Go and they offered me a great deal and best of all it did the job fast. My full recommendations.
David S. Henderson
- Had some Moss covered concrete paths and decks…Spray and Go cleaned it up like new…So easy to use. Top marks Spray and Go, could not believe how fast it works. My full recommendation. It does really work!!!!
Greg S North Shore
- My McCullum chip driveway went black with mould…I used Spray and Go and within 3 weeks was like new again. Amazing products and I used others that did not work well at all despite what they said.
Geoff Hibiscus Coast
- I have been using another well know advertised product for years and 18 months ago changed to Spray and Go. The product worked fast and 12 months later there was still no mould growing…A product everyone should try.. I also used Turbo product and was brilliant!
Jeremy B. Mangere
- We tried the Spray and Go on our Astra Turf tennis court..It was covered in Moss and Lichen…Spray and Go cleaned it up in a real hurry. Looks like new again… I used a product often advertised on the radio and there was no comparison. Just did not do the job.!!!
Stefannie G Hamilton