No products in the cart.
Indoor Outdoor Bird/Animal Repeller
- Brand: Pestrol
- SKU: PIOBR01
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
An excellent device for repelling pests such as birds, possums, rabbits, dogs, cats and much, much more.
The unit can be used in yards, gardens, patios, roof cavities, garages, sheds, factories, barns, rooftops, boats, small orchards, dairy sheds, boats, schools, farms etc.
Why Choose Indoor/Outdoor Bird Repeller?
- Deters birds, possums and other animals anywhere in the range of 20 meters in front of the device
- Includes an extra long extension cord FREE!
- This device uses a combination of Ultrasonic & Sonic technologies, motion sensor and LED light to repel the birds
- Equipped with a motion sensor which activates when pests are in the range
- The device is equipped with a Sundown sensor to drive away nocturnal creatures
- Weather Resistant Device and adaptor
- Environmentally friendly; safe for people and pets
- Comes with a remote control; strobe light and sensor can be activated by remote control
- AC Adaptor and extension cord are included in the packaging of the device
- Battery Optional: 4 C batteries can be used as a battery backup if required
- You can also choose the operating time as Day, Night or 24 hours
- Best used in yards, gardens, patios, roof cavities, garages, sheds, factories, barns, rooftops, boats, small orchards, dairy sheds, boats, schools, farms and more.
How Does it Work?
The device emits ultrasonic sounds (Not usually audible to humans) and the frequency can be selected at the back of the device depending on which pests you want to repel. Sonic sound waves (audible to humans) are alarms which are very effective when trying to repel large animals like cats and dogs. Other than the sound signals, this device also has a motion sensor and a sundown sensor. Whenever the pest is in the detection range of the device, signals and an LED light will work together to make the pest leave the area. Sundown sensor is used to repel animals from your garden or roof during the night. It also acts as a security alarm if you have set the frequency for large animals. The volume of the sonic alarm can be adjusted by you.
Setting Up the Device :
- When you install power, the unit will wait for a few seconds before a red light will turn on. The light will stay for about 20 seconds and then get turned off. This indicates that your device is now ready to use.
- All the controls are at the back of the device.
- Frequency Dial: You will find pest names mentioned on a different range of frequencies. You can simply turn the frequency dial to the setting that best suits you.
- Adjust the frequency slightly every few weeks to avoid allowing the pest to adapt to the sound
- Ultrasonic switch: Motion Sensor repels the pests when they enter the detection range of Pestrol Bird Repeller. Constant produces Ultrasonic sound waves all the time, it deactivates motion sensor and Continuous Sweep activates a range of sonic and ultrasonic frequencies are produced when an animal comes in the range of the Indoor Outdoor Bird/Animal Repeller
- Sensitivity Dial: It adjusts the distance at which the device’s motion sensor will work.
- Sonic Volume: Loudness of the alarm can be adjusted if it disturbs you or your neighbor. The ultrasonic frequencies are effective in repelling pests.
- Operating time: Some pests like birds are active only in the daytime. Others like the Possum are active at night. You can also choose whether to operate the device only in day time, night time or all day.
Placement of the Device :
It’s important to place the device where it will be most effective. Place the unit near the height of the animal you want to repel and facing the area where they are most likely to frequent. Don’t place the unit on the ground as this will limit the effective range of the device. Using screws, you can hang the device on a wall, tree, fence, stairs or even top of your mailbox. For animals that nest in trees – birds & possums, place the device on a tree or rooftop.
Ultrasonic signals cannot penetrate through solid surfaces. Make sure there are no windows, doors or other items between the device and area you want to cover.
Two screws and fasteners are included with this unit for mounting on walls.
Functions of the Remote Control :
- Standby Mode: To deactivate the device, press the standby button (top right). You will hear a long beep sound. The red light on the device will flash continuously. Standby mode is helpful when you want to let your pet into the yard or you want to use the yard without having the unplug the device. When finished, you can simply turn off the standby mode with the remote control. You will hear a beep and flashing LED light will turn off.
- You can also activate the LED strobe light using the remote. It is effective against birds and pests that are active at night like possums, mice, rats, dogs, cats, and rodents. The LED light only functions at night or in dark places.
- Turbo: To protect you and your family outdoors from large animal or an intruder, turbo is a great option as it activates ultrasonic, sonic as well as the strobe for 20 seconds. It works even in standby mode and it works 24 hours regardless of the operating time selected the at back of the device
- Ultrasonic : Turns on the high frequency sound that effectively repels pest from your yard. Press the button to activate. A light will be lit and the sound will be activated for about 20 seconds.