No products in the cart.
Pestrol Water Jet Bird Repeller and Animal Repeller
- Brand: Pestrol
- SKU: PWJR01
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Out of stock
Motion sensored, water jet animal repeller is a harmless solution to your outdoor pest problems!
It detects pests such as birds, cats, dogs, possums, and rabbits within a range of 10 meters.
Check our New & Advanced Solar Water Jet Repeller.
Why choose Pestrol Water Jet Bird Repeller and Animal Repeller?
- Water efficient device, 100% harmless to humans as well as animals
- Simple to use, simply connect it to any garden hose
- It sprays 5 seconds bursts of water to frighten away birds
- Equipped with a motion sensor and it has a detection range of 10 meters
- Only triggers when the animal is in the detection area
- Easy setup, comes with a plastic pole that can be pushed into the ground
- Adjustable settings with full control on the water usage
- frequency and sensitivity of the device can be adjusted as per your requirement
- Great for hot summer months as a run around water activity for families as well!
- Works against animals like – cats, dogs, birds, ducks, geese, rabbits, possums, foxes and many more.
- Powered by 4 AA batteries.
- The PIR motion controlled detection only triggers when the animals move into the targeted area.
- Built for all weather conditions.
- Easy installation process, just connect the device with a garden hose.
- The Water Jet Animal Repeller uses approximately 5-second bursts of water to frighten away birds and animals within 0-10 meters.
- It comes with a connectable plastic pole that pushes into the ground. The unit is connected to the pole.
- The device is activated when an animal comes in range through a high tech motion controlled detector. The birds and animals will then avoid the area.
- The Water Jet is also designed to limit water usage, with adjustable settings for full control.
- The water is propelled up to 10 meters away, depending on pressure from the water mains/water tank systems.
- The frequency and sensitivity can be adjusted to suit the conditions.