No products in the cart.
Waterwise 1600 Non -Electric
- SKU: WWNE01
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Uses virtually any heat source—ideal when there is no electricity and in emergency situations.
- Purifies water with steam for drinking or food preparation
- No electricity required
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Use with any wood/coal stove, gas burner, hot plate, or open fire
- Fill spout for continuous operation
- Makes up 60l of clean drinking water per day
- Nearly silent operation
- Easy to clean & operate
- Perfect for camping, traveling, or boating
- Handy for emergencies and power outages
- Includes digital timer w/ alarm
- 36″ food-grade tubing is heat resistant
- Weight: 4kgs
- Dimensions: 12″ tall x 12″ diameter
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Not even a power outage can stop the Waterwise 1600. This amazing non-electric water distiller is ideal for camping, or as a backup for your electric distiller. Everyday preparedness brings peace of mind in the face of unforeseen emergencies. In these situations, you simply can’t beat the 1600.
This all-stainless-steel distiller has no moving parts, and delivers up to 60 litres a day of pure, safe water—almost silently—with or without electricity.
The two modular parts are pre-assembled, so set-up is a breeze. A countdown digital timer is included for trouble-free monitoring. (Collector bottle sold separately) It also works on virtually any heat source—gas or electric stove or hotplate, wood or coal burning stove, propane or natural gas burner, gas or charcoal grill.