Why choose the Solar Compact Pest Repeller?
- A solar powered pest repeller, so no power source required.
- Keeps pests like cats, Dogs, foxes, possums, rodents, birds etc away.
- Majorly used in specific areas like veggie gardens, flower beds, lawns, patios etc.
- This device has motion sensor which activates the device whenever pests come in the range.
- It has a detection range of 5-6 metres.
- Technologies used by Solar Compact Pest Repeller are Ultrasonic and sonic sound signals and strong flashing LED which together are enough to scare away animals and birds.
- The device comes with an attachable plastic pole so that it can be easily pushed into the ground.
- Device runs on solar power which in turn charges the rechargeable batteries.
- An adapter comes with the device to charge the rechargeable batteries which is of great use in cloudy weather.
- Not suitable for marine use on boats.
How the Solar Compact Pest repeller works ?
Ultrasonic sound waves – The unit produces strong ultrasonic waves to frighten the animals. The sound is produced when an animal comes in the detection range of the device. These sound waves make the animal feel uncomfortable and they tend to leave. These sounds are above the normal hearing range of most people.
Strong flashing LED – The LED light on the device flashes whenever an animal or bird comes in the detection range of the device and its strong enough to frighten them away.
Sonic sound waves – Sonic sounds are audible to humans and this device uses sonic sounds to repel large animals such as dogs, cats and birds.
Assemble & Install the device :
- Place the unit pointed towards the area you want to protect (For example, in the garden, against the wall or fence).
- Remember to choose a place where solar panel at the top of the device can get enough sunlight.
- If you mount the device in the ground, insert the spike into the ground and leave the spike 12cm or more above the ground.
- The device can also be mounted on a wall or on a fence.
Setting the Pestrol Solar Compact Repeller :
There are two controls on the front face of Compact Pest Repeller.
Sensitivity – You can adjust the sensitivity and detection range of the device. By turning the knob clockwise, you increase the range of protection.
Frequency – You can adjust the frequency depending on which pest you want to repel. By turning the knob clockwise, you increase the frequency. By default, the knob is on 0 (OFF).
|Mode selected on knob||Frequency||Animals to repel|
|1||13.5-19.5KHz||Cats, dogs, foxes, Possums etc|
|3||24.5-45.5KHz||Birds, Rodents etc|
|4||Alarm and strong LED flashing lights||Large animals like dogs and cats|
|5||Mode 1,2,3 work together with LED lights||Large animals like dogs and cats|
- Do not cover up the PIR sensor.
- To clean the device, use damp-soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents that may damage the device.