Why choose dominator?
- Excellent for controlling mosquitoes and other insects from larger properties
- Coverage : up to 1 Acre.
- Most effective against mosquitoes and other flying insects like midges, moths, flies, Asian beetles and sandflies.
- Leave it on 24/7 to ensure the Mosquito cycle is broken.
- Weather resistant unit
- New design, durable built
- Easy to set up the device, simple plug in the unit.
- Octenol attractants significantly increase your catch rate. Single attractant would last 3-4 weeks
- One of our most popular units for larger properties.
Powerful LED bulb, CO2 produced by the device, powerful suction fan, chemical lure and heat generator altogether function to get rid of flying insects in to attract mosquitoes, midges and other small insects
Easy to dispose of insects, as they fall to the bottom of the collection tray.
How Dominator works?
The Pestrol Dominator uses UV bulbs with a Ti02 coating. Ti02 produces carbon dioxide, like humans do, which attracts the insects in the area toward to unit. Insects are then sucked into the unit by a fan and trapped in the bottom catch compartment. The Pestrol Dominator will cover up to 2 acres (depending on the type and layout or the area).
Why use Octenol Attractant?
The smell of the Octenol attracts the female biting Mosquitoes. Simply prick some holes in the foil packet with a needle and pair it with either the Pestrol Dominator, Pestrol Terminator, Pestrol Mosquito Zapper, or Pestrol Bug-Eater. You will find it greatly increases your Mosquito catch rate, up to 4 times.
You can either place the Octenol tab inside the bottom capture chamber of the unit, or tape the Octonol to the underside of the rim of the unit.
The positioning of the Pestrol Outdoor Dominator
For the best performance from your Mosquito Control Trap, first determine the source of the mosquito nuisance (Mosquitoes breed in wet areas like streams, marshland, wooded areas and gardens). Then use these rules to site the Trap:
- Place the MosquitoTrap between the mosquito source and areas of human activity.
- Place the Mosquito Trap as far away from people and as close to the mosquito source as possible. (Attract them to the Trap and not to you.)
- Place the Mosquito Trap upwind of the mosquito source but only if you can comply with Rule 1. (Mosquitoes sometimes use the wind to navigate.)
- Place the Mosquito Trap in a predominantly shaded area. (Most mosquitoes avoid direct sunlight.)
- Place the Mosquito Trap in a location protected from rain and strong wind. (Mosquitoes don’t fly in strong winds.)
- If severe weather conditions are predicted then store the Trap during this time.
Installations Best for:
- Daycare centres
- Health Clinics
- Golf Courses
- Rural work yards.
The Pestrol Mosquito Control Trap also plays an important role in agriculture; protecting both agricultural workers and livestock. As well as alleviating the threat of insect-borne disease, the Mosquito Trap can improve the quality of livestock by reducing the stress on the animals caused by biting insects and make the working environment more comfortable for staff.
- Power Requirements: 240V
Power consumption: 14W
Power cord length:3 metres
- Size: 68 x 34 x 34cm
- Weight: 3kg
- Area of application: 1 Acre
- Approvals: CE and ROHS / Plug adaptor is SAA and C-Tick approved
Warranty: One-year manufacturers warranty
TRY THE SUPERCHARGED BOOSTERS TO ENCOURAGE MOSQUITOES TO THE TRAPS AND REDUCE THE LOCAL POPULATION FASTER.
When using the Supercharged Boosters place them into the base of the catchment tray. This will assist with encouraging the mosquitoes towards the Mosquito Lure Trap.
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: Whilst the mosquito traps will catch and reduce the mosquito population in your area. Please be aware, unfortunately, there is no 100% full proof product on the market that will ensure that you don’t get bitten. Every precaution should always be taken to prevent the risk of mosquito bites around the world.