Why Choose Elite Solar Yard Repeller?
- It has a detection range of up to 25 metres.
- Effective against pests such as cats, dogs, birds, possums, mice, rats, rabbits, ferrets and much more
- Solar Powered device, environmentally friendly
- Comes with rechargeable batteries pre-installed in the back of the device. Just remove the plastic tab.
- Simple to install — comes with a plastic pole as well as screws for easy mounting.
- The Elite Solar Yard Repeller uses Ultrasonic technology and an LED strobe to help repel pests
- The Elite is the most popular repeller we sell both for home, boats, and commercial applications.
- Great for moored yachts and boats.
How does the Pestrol Elite Solar Yard Repeller Work?
The Elite Solar Yard Repeller uses 4 technologies.. Ultrasonic sounds, sonic sounds, PIR motion sensor & LED light. Modes are clearly defined at the back of the device. If you want to repel birds then the device can be set to emit predatory bird sounds to scare birds away from your roof or garden. There is a specialized mode to repel cats, dogs, possums and other large animals. The ultrasonic mode is used to repel all kind of pests. Whenever a pest enters the detection range for the Elite yard repeller, it will be scared by the strong LED light as well as high-frequency Ultrasonic sounds.
The motion sensor will activate when animals move into its coverage area; it will activate for 8-12 seconds once motion is detected. The device will then enter a period of deactivation for around 5-8 seconds before it can be triggered again.
How to Assemble & Install the Pestrol Elite Solar Yard Repeller:
Charge the unit in the sun for up to 2 days before use!
- The device comes with a stake and a extension to increase the height of the device. There is a stake included so the unit can be easily set up in gardens or lawns.
- The packaging also includes screws for mountings to hang on the on a wall or other fixture.
- It is important that the device be placed in such a way that it gets an ample amount of sunlight so it will fully charge.
- The device can detect animals up to 25 metres, the coverage is 90 degrees vertically and is 145 degrees horizontally.
- Either place the back cover of the unit in the sun or dip in hot water to make it easier to place the cover onto the unit.
Switches & Their Functions :
MODE: Bird Repeller (17 predatory bird sounds), Large Animal Repeller (9 distress sounds), Ultrasonic, OFF
LED STROBE: 24 Hours, Night
VOLUME: H (high), M(medium), L (low)
- Fixed – Ultrasonic sound waves are produced continuously, the motion sensor is deactivated
- Sweep –A range of ultrasonic sounds are produced when an animal or birds comes into range of the Elite Solar Yard Repeller
- Fixed + Sweep – Different Ultrasonic sounds are produced at regular intervals or when an animal or birds come into range