Why choose Terminator?
- Coverage: 1500m2
- Customers love this product as it so effective in catching Mosquitoes.
- Most effective against mosquitoes, midges, common moth, guava moth, codling moth, aphids, sand flies, and more
- 360 degree UV Light to attract mosquitoes, midges and other small insects
- Comes with a adapter unit to convert power from 240 volts to 12 volts.
- Produces CO2 and imitates human breath to attract mosquitoes
- Powerful fan which creates suction vacuum to suck insects
- Built in Heat Generator for simulating human prey
- Attractant comes in separate cubes. A single attractant would last 3-4 weeks
- Large catchment holder easily emptied to collect insects
- Weatherproof unit, also perfect for camping
How terminator works?
The unit is designed to simulate human prey with it’s cleverly designed features like :
- Carbon Dioxide—is the primary lure used and is produced through by the Photocatalyst reaction of UV ray from the light source radiating onto a panel coated with Titanium Dioxide (TiO2).
- Heat—the human body gives off heat, so too does the Terminator Mosquito Trap, mimicking human prey.
- Ultraviolet Light—mosquitoes are drawn towards ultraviolet light. The Terminator Mosquito Trap has an oscillating light to lure in mosquitoes.
- Dark Colour—mosquitoes are naturally lured towards darker colours, and The Terminator Mosquito Trap has been designed to take advantage of this.
- Fan—when mosquitoes are lured in and getting closer to the Terminator Mosquito Trap, they will be sucked into the catch container by the vacuum suction where they then dehydrate.
- Attractant—is a chemical produced by the human body which attracts Mosquitoes. The attractant (which is an optional extra) reproduces the human bodies odour and increases the catch rate up to 4 times. The attractant will last about 3-4 weeks.
Things to note :
- The Terminator is waterproof and designed to operate outdoors. The unit is most effective in shaded areas. The Terminator can lure insects within a 1500 m2 area.
- While the Terminator Mosquito Trap will begin to catch mosquitoes immediately, if there is any mosquito activity in the vicinity it may take 6-8 weeks of use to reduce local populations to the point that breeding cycles are interrupted. You may reduce the use of The Terminator at this point but subsequent re-infestation may occur after significant rain.
- If you are planning an outdoor event you need to operate the Terminator for an extended time before the event. It is advised that you run the Terminator 24/7 during the height of your mosquito season to ensure you can enjoy your outdoor activities.
The Mosquito Killer is cleverly designed to simulate human prey through some of the latest features to be found in mosquito traps. A built-in heat plate to simulate human heat, a lure that replicates human breath and sweat, a photocatalyst process that emits minute quantities of CO² and a UV light. All of the above are proven for increased performance in attracting pesky mosquitoes.
A powerful fan then creates a vacuum to suck the creatures into the extra-large catchment area where they dehydrate and die. The design if for effective use outside and the mosquito killer trap is waterproof. Research has shown that placing the mosquito trap in a shaded area increases mosquito capture rate and the unit will cover up to 1500m² area.
The optional Cigarette lighter adaptor (12 vaults) – makes the Terminator Mosquito Trap the ideal companion for all outdoor activities; even away from home. Camping / Boating and mosquitoes don’t have to be a problem anymore.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- The Terminator Outdoor Mosquito Killer Trap
- 220-240V Input Power Adaptor for 12V Output (outdoor)
- 1 x Booster – encourages mosquitoes to the mosquito trap.
- Round catchment box.
- Operating manual.
- Hanging hook.
Your Terminator Mosquito Control Trap is designed to reduce the mosquito population. It may take several weeks of use to reduce the population to a point that your mosquito problem is under control. Your Terminator Mosquito Trap is not designed to compete with humans in close proximity e.g. at a barbecue if you are planning an outdoor event you need to operate the Terminator for an extended time before the event. It is advised that you run the Terminator 24/7 during the height of your mosquito season to ensure you can enjoy your outdoor activities.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
While the Mozzie Trap will begin to catch immediately if there is any mosquito activity in the vicinity, it may take 6-8 weeks of use to reduce local populations to the point that breeding cycles are interrupted. You may choose to discontinue use of The Terminator at this point but subsequent re-infestation will occur after rain.
Pestrol Terminator Mosquito Trap is possibly the best way to trap mosquitos outdoors and it is one of the top-rated mosquito trap. With CO2 photocatalyst process, 360 degrees UV light to attract mosquitoes, moths, midges and many other insects and coverage of 1500m² makes this trap the most effective. It is completely waterproof and suitable for 24 hours use outside. It is compact and very easy to install.